Christmas Countdown - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Afternoon/Evening everyone..The past few days have been the best in a long time...I hope i am not putting a jinx on myself but i think my medication is starting to help me now...I managed to cook dinner for the family tonite...Rump Steak,chips,onion rings,mushrooms...Now all i need is some pixie dust to get me feeling christmassy again..Miss you guys and i hope i will be back more regular soon to countdown to our fav holiday..-gift-

So nice to see you Prancer, glad you're feeling a bit better. Continued prayers for you, sending hugs!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Does anybody find it amusing to follow along with these presidential hopefuls!??? Imho elections have turned into "elect the least crooked person running"..lol!!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Good Afternoon/Evening everyone..The past few days have been the best in a long time...I hope i am not putting a jinx on myself but i think my medication is starting to help me now...I managed to cook dinner for the family tonite...Rump Steak,chips,onion rings,mushrooms...Now all i need is some pixie dust to get me feeling christmassy again..Miss you guys and i hope i will be back more regular soon to countdown to our fav holiday..-gift-
Very glad to hear that you're feeling more like yourself. Keep hanging around here and I think you'll find your pixie dust!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Good afternoon, Prancer ~ great to see you, friend!

I'm so glad that your meds are starting to help you ~ continued thoughts and prayers coming your way! (((HUGS)))

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good afternoon!

Rainy, dreary, cool day here ~ I absolutely love it!!!! Several chores to take care of and then I think I will take it easy for the rest of the day.

Be merry!! :)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Does anybody find it amusing to follow along with these presidential hopefuls!??? Imho elections have turned into "elect the least crooked person running"..lol!!
Pretty much even people who are very much on one side (Dem/Rep) I've seen say "well my candidate isn't AS bad as the other"...not very promising when you hear that type of talk.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
I just asked about you the other day. Glad you are feeling better. And the fact you're back to cooking those amazing dinners is proof you are feeling good!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Afternoon all. We took the boys on a walk today that turned into a sweat marathon..lol!! We hit the Hallmark Store... walk thru the doors AND (insert Cheers ! Norm!) My wife is saying I need a new hobby..lol.
Then to AC Moore... same story..lol! She is now fuming because I am doing multiple checkouts to use up my 50% off coupons. Hoopla made her feel better.
Sounds like you need to stick with it. It is a good hobby.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Goodnight, Xmas!
Watching Stranger Things, have you seen any of the episodes? So good!
Honestly, I have never even heard of it. What is it about?

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Another vacation coming up, that's great! You get a chance to enjoy Summer even more. Hope these next work days will just fly by. What are your plans for your vacation?
Just sticking around, using my time so I don't lose it. My wife has a honey-do list already building.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thank you so much Snowflake!
Hope you're having a beautiful day so far!
Sending hugs back your way ♥
xo
You're welcome, HmG!
Thank you, I did.
Hope you did, too!
Xo

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good afternoon!

Rainy, dreary, cool day here ~ I absolutely love it!!!! Several chores to take care of and then I think I will take it easy for the rest of the day.

Be merry!! :)
Hope you have a Merry rest of your weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image