Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Morning MMC! February is starting to really fly now. I'm going to try to take Rollins to the vet this weekend as he his eye got red yesterday after he fell. He seems fine running around but I figured he's due for a checkup in the spring/summer anyway so might as well get it done early. I'm also going to shop for my phone this weekend. So it could be a fairly busy weekend but first things first is today Thursday at work and then 2 cavities at the dentist. Sounds like fun lol. Have a good one!
Really hope Rollins will have a good check-up and that his eye is better already.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Just a quick update for those that saw Snowflakes post last week.

Harlowe had her dental surgery this morning and came through it just fine. They had to remove three teeth. She is awake now and recovering though and can go home this afternoon.
Thank you for the update made. Really glad to hear Harlowe is doing fine.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Happy Friday Eve!!
Thanks for all the well wishes for my daughter. I thought we were in the clear this morning but she ate breakfast and started to feel sick. I took her temp and it was almost 100 so she is still home with me today. When I called the school they said kids have been out with stomach bug, the flu and a flu like virus. We need summer! Lol
So I am just working and I am making a baked chicken for dinner.

Oh shoot! Hope she feels better soon! Our local hospital has banned visitors 14 & under, unless they are visiting a new sibling in the birthing center. Also asking anyone with flu or cold symptoms to stay away! Could get worse before it gets better with this crazy weather!!
Hope you're having a great day!!
Hope your daughter will feel better soon SnowflakeMom.

This sure has been a tough Winter for bugs of all kind. My husband works at a residence for semi-wutonomous retirees and there was an epidemic last week and they were this close to barring any visitors, and even some of the staff were told to stay home.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
udcotkfumc.jpg
This is us right now in WI

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC! Last Friday of February heading into the last weekend of February. Where has this month gone? Then again we asked that in January too. It's ok though because a personal milestone for me is March 1. That's always the 1st day I feel like we are out of the worst time of year and the 2 months further from the Christmas season coming. My dentist went ok but I have to go back. He did one cavity which was the deepest one. Luckily it was taken care of and there's no need for a root canal or anything like that. I have to go back a couple of more times to take care of the other few I have (or the ones that could be turning into cavities). Good thing for insurance. Just for a cleaning, xrays and a few cavities I can tell the bill is going to be something like $1,500. At least 80% of that will be covered by my insurance. Next bill will be Rollins vet bill on Saturday lol and my new phone! Well at least I'm figuring out how to spend my tax refund huh? TGIF!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Friday morning! I have a day off and an appointment at the hairdresser. I need some relaxation time today, I've been stressed all week at work with an issue with a supplier not delivering our bags for the cash registers for customers. The time I've wasted each day on the phone and over emails trying to get them to ship our bags is insane. It's now in the hands of my district manager. Wishing everyone a great day ahead!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Morning MMC! Last Friday of February heading into the last weekend of February. Where has this month gone? Then again we asked that in January too. It's ok though because a personal milestone for me is March 1. That's always the 1st day I feel like we are out of the worst time of year and the 2 months further from the Christmas season coming. My dentist went ok but I have to go back. He did one cavity which was the deepest one. Luckily it was taken care of and there's no need for a root canal or anything like that. I have to go back a couple of more times to take care of the other few I have (or the ones that could be turning into cavities). Good thing for insurance. Just for a cleaning, xrays and a few cavities I can tell the bill is going to be something like $1,500. At least 80% of that will be covered by my insurance. Next bill will be Rollins vet bill on Saturday lol and my new phone! Well at least I'm figuring out how to spend my tax refund huh? TGIF!
LOL! Nancy plans our tax refund disbursement months in advance. It's like it never even made it to the bank account.

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Friday morning! I have a day off and an appointment at the hairdresser. I need some relaxation time today, I've been stressed all week at work with an issue with a supplier not delivering our bags for the cash registers for customers. The time I've wasted each day on the phone and over emails trying to get them to ship our bags is insane. It's now in the hands of my district manager. Wishing everyone a great day ahead!
Time to start looking for a new vendor. I hope your weekend is better!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
TGIF, Christmas friends!

We spent the evening yesterday working on Bernie's weekend birthday party. He's the best father-in-law I could have asked for, so I don't mind putting in the work for him. He'll be 80 on Sunday, and we've invited the entire local community. It should be a blast!

Bernie's also going with me to the auction tonight, so that'll be fun.

Lunch today with my mom & my brother.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
TGIF, Christmas friends!

We spent the evening yesterday working on Bernie's weekend birthday party. He's the best father-in-law I could have asked for, so I don't mind putting in the work for him. He'll be 80 on Sunday, and we've invited the entire local community. It should be a blast!

Bernie's also going with me to the auction tonight, so that'll be fun.

Lunch today with my mom & my brother.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Sounds like a wonderful celebration coming up! Have a great time and hope you find a great deal at the auction tonight.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Everyone!

Now, doesn't "HALF A WEEK" sound nice, at least when we are talking Milestones?

Today's data:
Days to the Season: 262
Days to Christmas Day: 304

Well, we may not quite be to the half a week point just yet, but we are down to a mere FOUR days to our next Milestone marker and that's just a half step over half a week!
Oh, yes. And the marker of which we speak?
Well, that's the 300-day Christmas Day Window, Guys.
Then -- a DOUBLE 200's count commences!

Warmer yesterday, as Mother Nature continues to tease us with tantalizing hints of Spring.
Is this for real, or is it just a cruel trick to get us complacent before the ice boom is lowered again?
We shall see.
For now, we will revel in whatever M.N. has to offer, and currently we are revelling in a starting morning temperature of 53 sunny, calm, bird-singing degrees here in our zone of the great MMC Nation.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And an Exciting Eve of the Weekend, to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image