Ny

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good Evening ... it got chillier tonight then what they called for. Perfect for coffee though :) so I am enjoying some pumpkin spice coffee. I picked up a Light up Lenox Santa for my mom for Christmas today. Someone was selling it pretty cheap on an online yard sale site. I think she will really enjoy it, she loves Santas. One gift down and many many many more to get LOL ... Have a good Night!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC! Hope everyone is enjoying the week thus far. My supervisor is out the rest of this week so that means i'm sure some things will come up that I will have to do for her (besides my own work). It's all good though we had "5 weeks" this month (5 Fridays) which means I was able to catch up on some things more than usual. Next 2 weeks will be very busy at work heading into April. April...I still can't believe we're only 3 days from being into the 4th month of the year. Have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning!

First up -- today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 229
Days to Christmas Day: 271

Then, the pending Milestone markers:
April 26: The 1/3 point to Christmas Day
April 27: The 200-day Season Window.
Both markers are now LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY!
Back to back Milestones! Once in a blue moon.
(Well, once a year, actually.)

Quite a bit of rain yesterday marred what otherwise could have been a near perfect day.
Today should be dry, and with warmer weather continuing, it should be the unmarred perfect day that yesterday wasn't.
Currently, we are at 58 degrees here in the capital city.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Folks.
See you at the 'Pines tonight for top-flight entertainment, the unusual likes of which only Carl can deliver!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC!! Merry Pines Day!! Starting today off with a chilly 37º, but we're supposed to work our way up to 59º, 0% chance of rain & partly cloudy! I broke out the capri's again, would be nice to be able to keep them out! :)

Hoping to get the carpets cleaned at the lake after work today. Gracie goes to the groomer at lunch. Other than that, no major plans...besides work.

Everyone, have a GREAT day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning!

Quite a bit of rain yesterday marred what otherwise could have been a near perfect day.
Today should be dry, and with warmer weather continuing, it should be the unmarred perfect day that yesterday wasn't.

See you at the 'Pines tonight for top-flight entertainment, the unusual likes of which only Carl can deliver!
Thanks Crown! Excited for those back to back milestones!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Hump Day....do I dare say that I think this week is passing slowly. It seems like every other time it flies by! Just a regular day for me and I think it is supposed to warm up later and finally get some sun. They are saying we may get a wintry mix on Friday..ugh!! I am ready for spring!! Have a great day!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good Evening ... it got chillier tonight then what they called for. Perfect for coffee though :) so I am enjoying some pumpkin spice coffee. I picked up a Light up Lenox Santa for my mom for Christmas today. Someone was selling it pretty cheap on an online yard sale site. I think she will really enjoy it, she loves Santas. One gift down and many many many more to get LOL ... Have a good Night!
That Santa sounds great!!

Good Morning!

Thanks Crown...have a great Wednesday!

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
Thxs Merry..thats where I look for them at. I was sure there was a Jan episode I listened to. Something with the neighbors having a last lights down competition.
Gunny, Tim Bab talked about that in his "Can't Wait for Christmas" podcast that comes out the 25th of every month. Maybe that's the podcast you were thinking of?

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

I was plumb lazy yesterday afternoon. I got home and watched TV for a couple hours, then went to Bernie's to get some peppers & onions to chop up for my morning omelet. Then I watched some more TV. And that's about it. LOL I should have been repairing the leaking pipe in the yard, and working on cleaning up my nasty, green pool water. Yuck.

It's supposed to be in the upper 80's for several days, so I have plenty of time outside to get it done.

More customer coming in tomorrow morning, so I'll be in and out all day.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning Minta! Nice & fun Christamassy find for your Mom! :) Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Pines Day!
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Sending hugs <3
Good morning HMG! Merry Pines Day! Hope you have a nice day ahead too!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC! Hope everyone is enjoying the week thus far. My supervisor is out the rest of this week so that means i'm sure some things will come up that I will have to do for her (besides my own work). It's all good though we had "5 weeks" this month (5 Fridays) which means I was able to catch up on some things more than usual. Next 2 weeks will be very busy at work heading into April. April...I still can't believe we're only 3 days from being into the 4th month of the year. Have a great day!

Hope nothing too out of the ordinary comes up while the boss is away!! Have a great day Edge!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning!

Hope you get to enjoy a beautiful day today, before heading to the Pines tonight. See you there!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image