Not open for further replies.

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good evening all.
Well, the school year is over for me. Friday was the last day. However, it is strange, I feel like I have school on Tuesday. My wife does have school Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I have to go in for a couple of hours next Thursday to interview our last two candidates for principal.

We went around to some grad parties today. Fun to see parents, teachers, some former students and of course the graduates.

Now that the school year is over I should have some more time to hang out here.:)

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good evening all.
Well, the school year is over for me. Friday was the last day. However, it is strange, I feel like I have school on Tuesday. My wife does have school Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I have to go in for a couple of hours next Thursday to interview our last two candidates for principal.

We went around to some grad parties today. Fun to see parents, teachers, some former students and of course the graduates.

Now that the school year is over I should have some more time to hang out here.:)
Greetings Iteach. Got to be a nice feeling all the way around. Not only have you taken children on their next step towards the future, but it gives you time to unwind for another year. Good luck with the new principal selection and see you around the rooms. Have a nice evening.
Good Evening.jpg

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
A very entertaining evening! We recently found a set of Gilbert & Sullivan operettas (originally shown on PBS in the 1980s) on DVD for a great price, so we got it. Mr. sang some G&S with choirs in high school and college, so he's familiar with some of them. I always thought they would be way over my head, but they're not. They're very funny, and the music is great. Saturday is going to be our G&S night while we watch our way through the set.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Sunday Morning MMC! It is the day before Memorial Day and Crown is out for the next 2 days but I shall attempt to fill in for him as best as I can to keep the countdown going. Let's take a look at the statistics this Sunday morning shall we?

Days to the Season: 169
Days to Christmas Day: 211

And as you can clearly see we are now 11 days away from the big 200 day marker to Christmas Day! Imagine what it's going to be like to see a Double "1"s count? Things are starting to get very interesting in the countdown. I always look at this weekend as a turning point in the entire year for Christmas fans and those numbers certainly back that up.

I hope you all have a Super Sunday and a great Memorial Day Eve as we make the turn unofficially to summer tomorrow!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Morning everyone. Today is the last good day of the week for awhile, to much rain this year. I managed to make my once a year supply of Hotdog sauce and git it bagged up and frozen yesterday. I make a Greek style and it has no beans or tomato products. It does have a splash of some 130 proof in it. Everybody always asks why they can catch a hint of "corn"..lol

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good Sunday Morning MMC! It is the day before Memorial Day and Crown is out for the next 2 days but I shall attempt to fill in for him as best as I can to keep the countdown going. Let's take a look at the statistics this Sunday morning shall we?

Days to the Season: 169
Days to Christmas Day: 211

And as you can clearly see we are now 11 days away from the big 200 day marker to Christmas Day! Imagine what it's going to be like to see a Double "1"s count? Things are starting to get very interesting in the countdown. I always look at this weekend as a turning point in the entire year for Christmas fans and those numbers certainly back that up.

I hope you all have a Super Sunday and a great Memorial Day Eve as we make the turn unofficially to summer tomorrow!

Not much longer and we will be celebrating Christmas in July!

-sun-

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning...happy Sunday!last night was my daughter's dance recital and she did great. Unfortunately she came home and still had a fever so I think we will have a low key day and just hang around at home. I think it is going to be warmer today but I think the clouds will still be around. Hope you all have a great day!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning everyone.

I am about to take up the first part of my day writing a paper for my class. The class I am in now is on the leadership and command during the Civil War. It is an easy class really. The paper I have to write today will be easy also. I have to write a 10 page paper assessing the strategy and tactics of Robert E. Lee. This will not be difficult as I am a huge Lee fan and have studied him in-depth for years. So, I am about to head out to the garage (work area) and write a paper.
Everyone have a great morning and day!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Morning all. Just got home from work and time to head out to morning service. I'll catch up with you all in the afternoon. Have a marvelous Sunday...
Freedom Isn't Free.jpg

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Man, it sure was a heck of a night yerer. No tornado, but it sure sounded like it a time or two. We have leqav trees down in a couple of yards next to us. Thank God we only lost power for an hour or so. I guess living down the street from a linesman has it perks.

Today, look slike I iwll clean up from the storm and do a little cooking. Don't plan too much, but I do have a few things I would like to do. Y'all have a good day!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday afternoon! I hope everyone is enjoying a great, relaxing day. To end our vacation, we are having perfect Summer-like weather this weekend. Needless to say that we've been spending a lot of time outside with Loki. He is getting a lot of exercise running after his neon orange ball at the dog park. This morning there was a Jack Russell at the park and he was wild with energy, it was fun to watch, but all Loki cared about was his ball. We've just finished grocery shopping and my Achille's tendon is giving me pains, so I'm going to take it easy this afternoon. Not exactly looking forward to work tomorrow, but such is life.

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Good morning everyone.

I am about to take up the first part of my day writing a paper for my class. The class I am in now is on the leadership and command during the Civil War. It is an easy class really. The paper I have to write today will be easy also. I have to write a 10 page paper assessing the strategy and tactics of Robert E. Lee. This will not be difficult as I am a huge Lee fan and have studied him in-depth for years. So, I am about to head out to the garage (work area) and write a paper.
Everyone have a great morning and day!
He is a great study for tactics and leadership. I have a portrait of Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee that covers almost my entire back. I have since had a flag 'ghosted' in behind them. So many hours of sitting for that tattoo...lol

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
He is a great study for tactics and leadership. I have a portrait of Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee that covers almost my entire back. I have since had a flag 'ghosted' in behind them. So many hours of sitting for that tattoo...lol

That is awesome!!! I would love to see a picture of that tattoo. Lee and I share a birthday and are distantly related through his wife, the Custis family. I just finished my paper about an hour ago. It was supposed to be between 8-10 pages of text, mine was 12 and a half. I tried to cut it down, but I just could not find anywhere to cut. Oh well. It was a fun paper to write! But I am crazy and enjoy writing papers.:p

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC members and friends. Happy Memorial Day. It was a nice church service yesterday with a few moments set aside to remember those who have given their lives so that we may more fully enjoy ours. I spent a bit of time myself in quiet reflection and now will proceed with another reason for the holiday... family time. Today will be nice outside so I'm thinking a tad of yard work and a nice BBQ later today...
Some Gave All.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Morning He_Is_Born. I trust the weather at your location will cooperate with your plans for this Memorial Day and that all is well with you and yours. Enjoy the day...
Happy Memorial Day.gif

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning! Coffee is warm, the weather looks beautiful, and the ground looks.....really wet.

Had a wonderful night...went to eat a steak with my parents, went to a playground, and went to buy my Mom a grill. I think she is going to ask me to cook on it today, so I might regret buying it. Lol. I really want to go play outside, but it just looks too wet.

Oh, well....off to do some school work.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning! Coffee is warm, the weather looks beautiful, and the ground looks.....really wet.

Had a wonderful night...went to eat a steak with my parents, went to a playground, and went to buy my Mom a grill. I think she is going to ask me to cook on it today, so I might regret buying it. Lol. I really want to go play outside, but it just looks too wet.

Oh, well....off to do some school work.
Have a great Memorial Day Ballcoach. We got some brief rain yesterday and I'm hoping with the morning sun, I'll be able to mow it. Enjoy the grillin' time should it arise...
Happy-Memorial-Day.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image