Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Show Off (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Storeytime 2012 Christmas Tree Video (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49820)

Storeytime 01-14-2013 10:43 PM

Storeytime 2012 Christmas Tree Video

Here's a video I made of our Christmas tree with Mannheim Steamroller's "Stille Nacht" playing in the background. The kids and I always name our tree. This year's tree was Albus.

'Tis the season 01-15-2013 08:42 AM

Beautiful video Storeytime. Thanks for Sharing it.

xmas365 01-15-2013 09:35 AM

Beautiful!

Christmasstar 01-15-2013 01:31 PM

the tree is beautiful, enjoyed the peaceful music, then almost fell off my chair when the steam train suddenly started up! LOL
The 2011 lights and music were great! Laughed at your lighting ceremony, cute to do it in Griswald theme, wonderful to see how much fun you have with your family doing all this.
ok have to go to work, will watch the rest later! Thanks for sharing loved it!

Christmas-A-Holic 01-15-2013 07:11 PM

Beautiful tree and beautiful music!

Have the kids seen the cartoon, Noel??? Their live tree is named every year. I love that Christmas cartoon, one of my favorites. Charlton Heston narrates it. It's so very hard to find but well worth it!

Christmas Knight 01-15-2013 08:12 PM

That there is one good looking tree, thanks for sharing!

ballcoach 01-15-2013 09:34 PM

Storeytime....dude...that is one awesome video...wifey and I watched it twice....awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Storeytime 01-15-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic (Post 497903)
Beautiful tree and beautiful music!

Have the kids seen the cartoon, Noel??? Their live tree is named every year. I love that Christmas cartoon, one of my favorites. Charlton Heston narrates it. It's so very hard to find but well worth it!

Yes, we used to have that cartoon on VHS. Most of our trees get named after a character in Harry Potter. This one was named after Albus Dumbledoor.

Thanks for the help learning how to post video. Now, maybe you can help with my next technically challenged question. Do you know how to post the video where it doesn't automatically go to the next one on your channel on youtube? I think poor Christmasstar might have gone deaf from the next video which captures up close a steam engine train whistle. I like that people can see my videos from watching any one of them, but I'm not too sure that a loud train whistle blast follows Silent Night very well. :lol::lol:

tbutler 01-16-2013 06:37 AM

Really beautiful. I'm not one to dwell on the post-holiday blues, but this video came as close as anything to doing that to me. Seeing your wonderful tree, all the nice decorations, and thinking about all the happy memories you and your family had around that tree this past holiday season really made me long for Christmas 2013! Can't wait to go out the day after Thanksgiving this year to get our next tree!