Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beverages (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   CoffeeMate/ID Seasonal Creamers (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52206)

Courtney 09-22-2013 09:46 AM

CoffeeMate/ID Seasonal Creamers

Has anyone seen these in their stores yet?

They sell the Peppermint Mocha/York year round out here, but I have been on the lookout for Pumpkin Spice and haven't seen it in any of my local grocery stores. I've looked for both brands, CoffeeMate and International Delight, and haven't had any luck. - I did find the WalMart (Great Value) brand of Cinnamon-Vanilla creamer, and while tasty, it is a little heavy on the cinnamon, that's why I like the pumpkin spice, it's a little more subtle.

Happy 1st Day of Fall, everyone!
:pumpkin:

XmasDreams 09-22-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtney (Post 557522)

They sell the Peppermint Mocha/York year round out here, but I have been on the lookout for Pumpkin Spice and haven't seen it in any of my local grocery stores. I've looked for both brands, CoffeeMate and International Delight, and haven't had any luck. - I did find the WalMart (Great Value) brand of Cinnamon-Vanilla creamer, and while tasty, it is a little heavy on the cinnamon, that's why I like the pumpkin spice, it's a little more subtle.

kroger is the only place I've seen pumpkin spice creamer this year. They have sugar free version this year plus 3-4 new flavors this year. Only can recall two of them spicy vanilla, and a holiday cholicate fudge.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Maureen 09-22-2013 10:58 AM

Why are coffee drinkers in the UK discriminated against???!!!!!!!

The only CoffeeMate you get here is...........CoffeeMate. The End

Last year was a first when Starbucks FINALLY brought out Pumpkin Spice Lattes but that's as North American as it gets.............

Found some Tootsie Rolls yesterday though............didn't like them when I was in Canada but it was nice to see them!!!! Nothing to do with holiday creamer though........

Carry on!!

xmas365 09-22-2013 11:48 AM

I saw the Peppermint in store yesterday.

MerryCarey 09-22-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Wonder how a speck of the cinnamon-vanilla would be in tea? Mmmmm.

Minta 09-23-2013 11:31 AM

Not yet ... I am hoping they will be arriving in the stores soon.

yolie8174 09-23-2013 01:05 PM

I have only seen pumpkin spice, but last weekend I had some fall inspired beer by shock top, they had a pumpkin spiced and apple harvest flavor. I really liked the apple.

Christmasstar 09-23-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

you can always go to the International Delight website and order from there
http://www.internationaldelight.com/Flavors

Christmasstar 09-23-2013 01:50 PM

and, they are great in hot chocolate if you are not a coffee drinker!

MerryCarey 09-23-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmasstar (Post 558418)
and, they are great in hot chocolate if you are not a coffee drinker!

Great idea!