View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 07:37 AM
On the Naughty List

Nitro has shown a merry disposition
The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was the 2009 Countdown must be up! And here it is...brought a smile to my face seeing it with Crown posting his annual start to the year.

Well it's a new year, Jan 1...a long way to go till the season and to Christmas but it's going to be a fun ride. My resolution is to follow this count everyday, post, and enjoy the ride.

One small thing (at this point in the game we have to take what we can get) is that no longer do we have to say "we have to wait till next year for Christmas" like we've been the last 5 or 6 days since it ended...now it's all about "THIS year's Christmas." Yeah I know it's still a lot of days away but one little step at a time and that's exactly how we get back to our favorite time of the year. Let the year round build up to Christmas begin...as the rest of the world has forgotten it, moved on, and even glad it's over (I heard that from my boss yesterday at work him saying he's glad it's over and I only smirked to myself saying it's over to the rest but not to US who keep it alive all year quietly in our group).

So anyway sorry for rambling but I hope everyone has a great start to their new year and I have a feeling this thread will set all kinds of great records this year.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nitro For This Useful Post:
Holiday (01-01-2009), HolidayHoney (01-01-2009), jolly elf (01-01-2009), scoobie (01-01-2009), snowberry (01-03-2009)