View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:04 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

judypancoast has shown a merry disposition
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
...Judy! Indie artists & lables just don't receive enough attention in the shadow of the huge music machine too focused on it's next moneymaker.

Congratulations on your airplay & interviews! Your diligence rather than my assistance is what made the difference!

Of course, when youre a big star, Ill be saying I knew Judy way back when!
Hey again Jon...
I just wanted to tell you that I just got an email from Don at WCSF who said they are adding my music and will keep it in the library for next year too. I definitely would not have known about this station if not for you. SO THANKS AGAIN!!

And, at the risk of being a pain in then neck...I was wondering if you heard my song "The House on Christmas Street" in either of the music marathons on Christmas Eve. I sent it to both of them but had nowhere to listen as I was in the woods in Maine on Christmas Eve with no internet access...if that's hard to believe in this day and age, you've never been to Maine!

I just gotta say again how grateful I am. If you send me a PM with your address I'd love to send you a full-length CD if you like , just as a token of my gratitude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judypancoast For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (12-30-2009), RadioJonD (12-28-2009)