View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:12 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,253 Times in 2,297 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Music Choice

http://www.musicchoice.com/

Somewhere in the first listings last year was Music Choice featured on subscribing U.S. TV cable franchises. Well, MsChristmas beat me to it this year!

from 07.08.2010:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Im not sure what cable TV carrier you all have and if they offer the "Music Choice" Music channels? If they do Iím sure most of you are aware of the "Sounds of the Season" channel? Well I just found on their website that they will be starting their Christmas music on the TV channel "Sounds of the Season" on November 2nd this year. Im very happy about this!!!!!! Just wanted to share!!!
If Iím reading the website correctly, Music Choice also offers their subscription service to businesses as well. You may hear this at the mall, in the doctorís office, the junkyard, your favorite craft store, the liquor store, the ceramic shed in your neighborís back yard,Ö . Looks like one can even download a mobile edition of Music Choice.

I couldnít locate a schedule for Christmas content like in years past, but MsChristmas did and the festivities start November 2, 2010.

Thank You MsChristmas!

BTW: Listen out for Halloween music on the same channel in October.

Last edited by RadioJonD; 08-06-2010 at 01:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-01-2010), lilnoelelf (10-07-2010)