View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,596 Times in 5,981 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
As I point out every year, a company called Custom Channels offers programming carried by many commercial radio stations across the country ... It gets old fast! ...
That's what I suspected, and it certainly explains the monotony. I'll have to make some time to transfer some more LPs and CDs to MP3 and stuff my iPod Touch for the coming season. Nothing says Christmas like an iPod full of Christmas music set on "shuffle"!

(Hm, now that I have a netbook, I can also bookmark MC Radio ...)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
One Spoiled Brat (09-15-2010), RadioJonD (09-15-2010)