Thread: Running
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Good idea Christmasstar, it does rev your heart up if you add a jog with your walk.

ChristmasHeart, the most I have ran so far is a little over 2 straight miles. I can't seem to get past that yet but not giving up. When I entered the 3k over a month ago I did run most of it but walk a little. Same here, not for weight loss but just to FEEL BETTER!

I want to run a 5k but if I wait too long it will be just too dang hot over the summer to run one. I will have to wait until the fall.

I'm about to put on my running shoes and go for a run shortly! =)
I hope you had a good run! I did well yesterday running 2.4 miles. It doesn't look like I'm going to be doing any running today (Friday) as it is currently 2:15am and I have been awake since 12:30am. UGH! Well...at least its Friday!

Have you noticed...I LOVE this particular topic!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid