View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Breakfast: Fresh veggie juice. I did not use a juicer but Vitamix to blend the whole vegetable. I blended spinach, lettuce, kale, carrots, pears, cucumbers, flax seed, spirulina and tossed in a few almonds.
2 scrambled eggs topped with nutritional yeast, cooked in olive oil

I just ate whenever the rest of day, no specific lunch or dinner.

Kidney beans with quinoa (several servings throughout the day)

Bananas with homemade almond/peanut butter topped with rice syrup

Vegetarian Mexican dish: soft corn tortilla topped with beans, tomato, lettuce, homemade non dairy "cheese" sauce, plenty of homemade guacamole and salsa.

That's what I ate so far. I am sure I will eat some fruit and drink some almond milk a couple of hours before I go to bed.

Drink for the day (like everyday) plenty of water.
Wow, you guys, I have to start doing better. I am so lax about the 5-7 servings of fruit and vegetables each day. I'm am a bed and breakfast right now and the chocolate chip scones in the parlor are screaming my name!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (05-28-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (05-27-2011)