View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,993 Times in 9,612 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I forgot to post yesterday but for the past 2 days I have woke up to my usual fresh made veggie juice with a couple of scrambled eggs.

I have eaten plenty of steamed and raw veggies, beans, nuts, fruit and grains.

For a treat I had a Larabar. Yummy! It is a wheat/gluten, dairy, sugar free bar made entirely of fruit and nuts. Very healthy. If you never had one, you should try it!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (05-28-2011)