Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:46 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,938 Times in 9,603 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
I try to walk everyday for 45 minutes to an hour and it helps me so much to not only feel better physically, but mentally as well. After I lost my precious mom in November, I really was so depressed, but I pushed myself to get out and walk everyday even when I didn't want to and it truly helped boost my spirits.
Sorry to hear of you losing your mom.

I agree that pushing yourself physically is good for mental health. Sometimes I have to do that with running. There are some days I JUST DON'T WANT TO! As soon as I take off on that first sprint I feel great and just keep going.

You are doing good with 45 minutes a day. Keep up the good work!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-10-2012), momnan30 (05-30-2011)