Thread: Running
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,494 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
I used to love running but since I broke my leg and put on weight I find it really hard to get going again.

My leg has healed 100% but my fitness is crap at the minute and I get frustrated that I cant run like I was able to
Maybe you could get some water shoes and run back and forth in the swimming pool. I would believe it would be less stress on the legs.

Of course you could talk to our "Jedi Master", Rodmonster, in the Ask a Guru thread. He has a lot of experience in the work out department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasHeart View Post
I hope you had a good run! I did well yesterday running 2.4 miles. It doesn't look like I'm going to be doing any running today (Friday) as it is currently 2:15am and I have been awake since 12:30am. UGH! Well...at least its Friday!

Have you noticed...I LOVE this particular topic!
Sorry I am just now getting back to you. I just have not had much time to catch up on everything in the past several days and still busy!

I hope you were able to get some running in and I am glad you love this topic! If you take a look at "Journal of Progress" thread you will see what I was able to do today.

Come join us there and post your progress!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!