View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:42 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Jeff.....that is my tought now as well....even tho I think if it was a terror attack, we would know by now.....or the virus would be spread much more........but how about a training run.....let s see how easy we can spread bacteria like that...and next time we will come full force.

as of now...we have a warning not to eat raw tomates, no lettuces, no cucumber........they say when it is cooked....no big deal....eatable and undangerous....

we still dont know where it came from...they thought it came from cucumbers from spain...but found it now, that it is not.

they think that is too kinda bacteriaforms of this that have united now and therefore it doesnt react to nothing......I think it is 17 or 18 deaths now

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-03-2011), MsChristmas (06-03-2011)