View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,212 Times in 12,635 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have tried many sweeteners in cakes to experiment and have found nothing that works. All of these leave a funny taste in baked goods.

I did have one customer who insisted on all artificial sweetener, I warned them but that is what they wanted. Well, they told me later threw out the cake as it tasted terrible!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Meceka (06-19-2011)