Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,954 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
I am also sorry to hear of your loss, Momnan.

I feel like not going half the time I head to the gym and soon discover those are usually my best workouts. I am an early morning work out gal. I can find way too many excuses not to exercise if I don't get it done before noon. Most of the time, I'm over at the gym by 5:45 and find it clears my mind and prepares me for the rest of my day.

I don't walk as much as I used to because I exercise at the gym regularly, when I walk I usually have my camera with me so it's not a brisk walk, it's more of a stroll with eyes watching for photo opportunities.

I enjoy hiking, I wish I did it more often, but it's usually only a few times a year.

We live so close to where I work now that I don't really walk much except to the mall or over to visit my parents. I kind of miss those days when we lived further from my work and I could walk home and unwind my mind before I got home. Now when I get in my husband and the cat are waiting to greet me and I often wind up going to bed without anymore exercise than what I got during my morning work out.
appreciate this support, thanks so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-10-2012)