View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,957 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
Same here! I added cinnamon with white willow bark to accompany the few pills I take daily to control my Type II diabetes. My AIC tests are back in the normal range and my doctor is impressed. One more average to low test and we'll be able to start reducing the pills.

Sure I've been working out and eating smaller portions of food, but I attribute a great deal of it to the cinnamon bark.

Mrs. Claus put cinnamon chai tea in my stocking in December. I drink it plain and it tastes good.
@AuntiMistletoeDear:
Oh great news on those test results...keep up the good work, it's so important for a long, long life and many more happy holidays down the road. Thanks for sharing with all of us!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (06-06-2011), Christmasstar (07-06-2011), snowflake22 (05-25-2014)