View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,489 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyelf View Post
Had my first grueling boot camp experience today.

Started with a warm up (i was exhausted after this!) we did 1 min of each lunges, star jumps, normal jumps, running on the spot, ab crunches, press ups, clap press ups and squats.

Followed by the days challenge which was to sprint to the end of the sports field 50 ab crunches 50 press ups, run back and repeat 3 further times! I wont lie to you I feel like I have been run over by a plough!

Think Ill have to jump on the treadmill tonight so I don't seize up!

I WILL BE FIT I WILL BE FIT!!!!
I'm tired from reading this!

Keep up the good work! =)

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
jimmyolsen (06-25-2011)