View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,175 Times in 3,094 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great thread! This kind of stuff helps keep me motivated! LOVE IT!

I walk every morning @ 5:30 with a friend. We normally do 4+ miles. This morning I walked alone & I did 3.88 miles. Supposed to be riding bicycle this afternoon with my neighbor & my sister but weather might be an issue!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
jimmyolsen (06-25-2011)