View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,240 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
loosing weight is hard work! I have lost 40lbs + 3 times now, unfortunately I gained most of it back again after each loss.
I like the sound of this diet, something similar was what I was already following before I lost the trail and went the wrong way or something.
Need to get back on track too. Was at my TOPS meeting tonight and they are helping me to get going again. Support is what is important too, so with their support and that support here too, I know I can get going again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (07-12-2011)