View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney View Post
I'm excited to say that I have an update for the St. Louis area on Christmas music for 2011!!

Our oldies station KLOU 103.3 will be a new option for Christmas music this season on air. The station will convert to all Christmas music for the season For those of us too impatient to wait, they have begun streaming Christmas music 24/7 at their website:

http://www.klou.com

I have to say, this is pretty early on for even our area. Not complaining though in the least. I am also hoping since this is an oldies station, that we may get a bit more from the old crooners and maybe a bit (or a LOT) less Mariah Carrey. Lord knows we could all do with less of her.... lol
I'm listening to this station with my pumpkin spice candle going while I'm working on a job bid. I just like to listen to stations like this sometime because it kind of has a live feel to it, even though it's not my favorite kind of Christmas music.
caltch (09-24-2011)