View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,585 Times in 3,830 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post

I totally got off track and gained back 30lbs of the weight I had lost.

But....I have started in an amazing Bible study called "Thin Within" and am learning so much.
Will keep you posted!
Good Luck Christmasstar! Frustrating, isn't it?? So easy to gain, so hard to lose! I lost 35 lbs. on Weight Watchers 2 1/2 years ago & have mostly kept it off but now I am working on getting rid of 7 lbs. that I have put back on. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's like a land slide... 1 slip & all the sudden you're at (or can easily be at) the bottom of the hill! I want to nip it in the bud! It's so, so easy to gain & gain! This week I am down .5 lbs. from last week. I am still an online WW member. I track every Mon-Fri & give myself "free" weekends...hence the 7lb summer gain. I'm blaming it on too much good food at the lake where we spend our weekends! Maybe it's a good thing summer is coming to an end!!