View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey Jimmy! Doing good in Ohio! Been walking 4 1/2 miles every morning, walking the dog most nights & getting a little jog in after my morning walk - sometimes!

Crops are mostly off here too! I dug the sweet potatoes, carrots, pulled the last of the onions & picked 2 bags full of tomatoes from the garden last night! Except for the tomatoes & peppers our garden is done for the year.

I took family pictures for my sil & also a friend Monday night at the woods in the park. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! The tree's are providing amazing backdrops for pics this year! LOVE IT!

How's everybody else??