Thread: Kale Chips
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,482 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Kale Chips

I have heard of these for awhile, finally tried this recipe and now hooked! They claim kids love them so now I need to try it on my grandchildren to see what they think.

It's healthy and tasty!

Kale Chips

Ingredients
  • 1 bunch of kale, washed and thoroughly dried
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1-2 tsp. salt
Directions

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees

Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.

To dry after washing use a salad spinner to remove all water or use a paper towel.

In a bowl toss kale, olive oil and salt together until leaves are fully coated. Spread kale evenly on a baking sheet.

Bake until crisp, about 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown on the edges.

Enjoy!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!