View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
the best i've ever done was one called 50 million pound challenge. it was totally free & online you could keep a journal, print out the daily menu for a month, & a grocery list. all you had to do was to figure how much to buy of the items listed, ya' know like if more than 1 person in the house was on it. we tried to walk every day & if we didn't we would do some kind of activity for atleast 30 minutes & it counted as our exercise for the day. i lost 35 pounds from march to july. then fell off the wagon. wasn't too hard. lots, lots, & lots of veggies, lean meat, & whole grain pasta & bread & brown rice. no sugars or minimal amount. think i'm gonna try it again but need to keep in mind it's a lifestyle change not a diet!!!