View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have kicked it back into gear after the holidays too! I lost 35 lbs on Weight watchers in 2009 & towards the end of 2011/holidays I managed to gain 9 lbs back. Wellll, it's time to get rid of them!!! I can't believe I let that happen! We are going on a cruise in March & that is great motivation. I recently started doing Yoga. I have never done it before. I bought a dvd - Gwen Lawrence who combines Yoga & strength training...it might be b/c I'm new at it, but it's a work out!!! I would highly reccomend the dvd called Fit Body Yoga. My sister/sil are coming over tomorrow night & we are thinking about having Yoga night 1 night per week. I am still walking 4+ miles every morning with my girlsfriends. I also dug the stairmaster out again last week. Feels so good to get on there again. Over the weekend I pulled out my Biggest Loser Power Walk dvd...I forgot how good of a workout that is. I'm going to keep plugging along with hopes to get rid of these 9 lbs & if I can get rid of a few more that would be great too as I'm pretty sure I will be gaining at least a few on the cruise. EEK!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (01-16-2012)