View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,202 Times in 9,017 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The gym I belong to plays a loop of the same music ALL DAY LONG! It irritates the heck out of everyone, even the manager! It comes from the main headquarters and no one can change it. They should at least cover all genres of music but they just stick to whatever the top songs are of the time. That is fine but they really need to mix it up some and add in a little of what everyone likes.

That is why I bring my mp3 player. It is all Beatles music. I only have 2 gb of space and doesn't even fit all their music in it. I guess that would be a constant loop of the same band but I got over 100 of their songs on there (not all of their music fit). I need a larger file to add in other types of music as well. Something I plan to buy soon!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-22-2012), caninemom3 (01-22-2012)