View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:01 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,388 Times in 9,029 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is what I worry about with the volume on my mp3 player. I don't like it too loud. Got to protect that hearing! This coming from someone who has seen the loudest concerts in the world in my teens and early 20's! Kiss was the loudest. My ears rang for 3 straight days. Not good! I remember their slogan was, "If it's too loud, you're too old". I didn't realize they really meant that until I saw them. I guess I was too old in my early 20's. Ha ha! Most concerts were metal and hard rock. I have seen others like KC and the Sunshine Band, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice and a few others that didn't blast it that loud. =)

Back to the music that motivates us. Like I mentioned my file is too small so I switch sometimes from Beatles then take that off and put on another set I have. The other set of music varies from hip hop, country, opera (only 1 song, Time to Say Goodbye, Bocelli), disco, rock, etc. I love all kinds of music. I don't listen to a lot of country music but I am a die hard fan of Patsy Cline, Queen of Country!

My mom said her workout is not as good without music either. I guess I just like to change it up sometimes and not listen to anything. Most of the time I need music. Depends on my mood. =)

I have seen Spin Cycle classes at my gym. That is one heck of a workout! I should try it sometime.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-22-2012), caninemom3 (01-22-2012)