View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
i'm trying the low carb diet. we do include whole grain things though. i think that's what they call complex carbs, right? we are trying not to eat any carbs after 3pm unless it's fruits & vegetables. the exercise is coming along slowly. the weight scales we have are a bit off but i think i've lost about 7-9 pounds. tomorrow will be the 2 week mark. we did give ourselves a "cheat day" yesterday & i'm not too happy w/ myself. subway & KFC. my overall weight loss goal is 60 pounds but we'll see how it goes. i do feel much better daily. you'd think that would make it obvious & a no brainer as to what to eat & do but noooo....
can someone let me know if i have the complex carb thing right though?