Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,963 Times in 9,608 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Holiday, that is fantastic! We walk about a mile and half. We can certainly walk further but we feel rushed through this so Wayne can get back to go to work. We are very fast walkers, which is our normal pace, so it takes right about 25-30 minutes for us to walk a mile and a half.

I have had way too many people fuss at me most of my life for walking too fast telling me to slow down because they can't keep up. Ooops! I am glad Wayne can keep up with me. My son is the only other person who can as well.

I am hoping to get back to running. I had to take a break for health reasons but started to feel a little better now and walking is helping a lot!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Holiday (07-12-2012)