Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,690 Times in 3,174 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
CAH - You sound like my neighbor - she has such long legs & I struggle to keep up. I almost have to jog to keep up with her...or I get charlie horses!!! We normally do right at 4 1/4 miles in 73-75 minutes in the mornings. Today I slept in though. Both walking partners took the day off - I intended on hitting the snooze & leaving just a little later than normal. BAD IDEA!!!!! I will walk tonight & maybe at lunch!!
On Monday I walked by myself so I did a Wog (walk/jog) & my hip has been hurting every since. I didn't have my good shoes on (I wore an older pair) so maybe that was it. Seems like jogging always makes something hurt. Lol! I hope you are able to start again soon!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (07-12-2012)