Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,887 Times in 3,895 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I walked at the lake this morning too!!! (I guess technically it was yesterday morning since it is now after midnight...ha) It was such a beautiful morning - I sat in my lawn chair drinking coffee 1st thing this morning - after our dog woke me up!! I took some pictures of the channel behind our trailer of the sunrise:

Then I went for a 3 1/4 mile walk - 52 minutes. I had planned on riding bike at least a little, but the day got away from me!!! I think I might sleep in tomorrow!