Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,797 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I always liked taking walks...and even now....with Kandice....she´s very good with it....not lazy at all how so many kids are these days....she loves to move...but I usually don´t take walks everyday......therefore thru me being a mailwoman....I ride my bike ever<day for around 3 hours and have taking up working out at home, too.....lazy time is over....want to get back into shape and look kinda athletic again

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You