View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,316 Times in 3,114 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Our inside lights go on as soon as I wake up in the morning. If it's a dreary day outside, I let them on all day. If it's bright & sunny, I turn them of when I leave for work b/c nobody will see them from the outside anyway. But they always go on while I am home for lunch! And as soon as I get home from work they are back on & on until I go to bed.
Our outside lights are on from dusk until around midnight or 1 am. On Christmas Eve & christmas night I let them on all night!