View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,853 Times in 2,189 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
I have tried alot of different eggnogs and I personally have found that homemade is the best. Now, I'm talking about traditional, old-fashioned, home made eggnog, just like my great aunts and grandmother used to make (and liadies and gentlemen, its not fat free...) Also, if you want a little kick in it and watch Cousin Eddie dance around with a lamp shade on his head, well then just add it in yourself; me, I like to mix it with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum...

One of the best store bought eggnogs that I have ever had to this very day, (and I highly recommend) was from the High's stores and it was their name brand....