View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,706 Times in 6,006 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollySnow View Post
I saw a display of organic RiceNog at the local health food store today but I'm not sure if that counts...

I was too scared to try it.
I'd give rice "eggnog" a pass, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolidayLover View Post
Sugar Cookie Egg Nog is wicked good. The supermarket in my neighborhood already has eggnog on display.
Mmm, sugar cookie eggnog ... I usually buy at least one quart of that during the season. Haven't seen any in our stores yet, but it should be anytime now.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!