View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
I do love christmas shopping and I agree with all of you . I love being in the festive atmosphere with the lights, decorations, music and the hustle and bustle. I like sharing in the madness with others while I am out and about.

I absolutley love finding the right gifts for everyone. I put alot of time and effort into this and it really brings me joy giving to friends and family. One of the best bits for me is keeping the presents secret and finding places to hide them around the house ohhhh the excitemet!!

Since I had the children I do alot of the shopping online now because it is more convenient. I visit the shops for bits and bobs and to be part of the huslte and bustle. Infact I enjoy it alot more because most of the shopping is sorted and I can relax and just enjoy the sights and sounds and stress less!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Spyells (10-22-2012), sublimesting (10-24-2012)