View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Gift 2

I love to give. It's what makes me happy. I listen and remember what I hear when someone expresses what they like so if I see the item I will pick it up.

It's not the most expensive item that brings joy to the receiver's heart, it's the thoughtful item. It's knowing that the presenter has really listened during the year and remember what brings joy to their heart.

It could be some as simple as a card that brings the joy. I found a very special card for my cousin with something that brings her joy on it and I can't wait to send it to her. She will love it.

Granted there are some people that can be difficult to know what to get them. Just do your best and give the gift with love!