View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,153 Times in 9,000 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You guys have some great resolutions!

Keep up the good work, RJD!!!

Track, the main thing to remember is just don't keep tempting food around. Fill your house with good, fresh healthy foods around. Stay away from processed foods as well (as much as possible). It seems like a big step and seems impossible to follow through with but I have done this going on 4 years now and it's not hard once you get in the habit. I did get a little wild over the holidays this year but it's okay, I will get back on track! I have never had to do this for weight loss, just did it to feel better overall, so it's hard for me to give testimony on that but I feel a healthy eating habits can only lead to a healthy weight. I will get with you more on this later. I don't have all the answers but I do a lot of research. I am sure others on here have some good tips too! Good luck to you! You are already doing well with the Tae Kwon Do!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (02-07-2013), RadioJonD (01-09-2013)