View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Beautiful tree and beautiful music!

Have the kids seen the cartoon, Noel??? Their live tree is named every year. I love that Christmas cartoon, one of my favorites. Charlton Heston narrates it. It's so very hard to find but well worth it!
Yes, we used to have that cartoon on VHS. Most of our trees get named after a character in Harry Potter. This one was named after Albus Dumbledoor.

Thanks for the help learning how to post video. Now, maybe you can help with my next technically challenged question. Do you know how to post the video where it doesn't automatically go to the next one on your channel on youtube? I think poor Christmasstar might have gone deaf from the next video which captures up close a steam engine train whistle. I like that people can see my videos from watching any one of them, but I'm not too sure that a loud train whistle blast follows Silent Night very well.