View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,447 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinkleshouse View Post
Hey everyone!

Can you believe it snowed here yesterday? For all of about 20 minutes and then it turned to rain and melted it all away! Well, at least snow showed up for a minute or two. And finally after a week of rain (with 20 minutes of snow) it is sunshiny sparkly blue skies today. It is so nice to see the sun again! I had almost forgotten what it looked like. And my husband and I have a truly romantic weekend planned....we're doing our taxes! Whoo Hoo!! We have been preparing for it all week. Add that to the fact that he just started his first week of his MBA program and you can almost feel the level of joy in our house. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Be blessed!

Yep...taxes always make me feel romantic especially since we always owe ...LOL !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
made582 (01-18-2013), Seawaters (01-18-2013), shellie12 (01-18-2013), snowflake22 (01-18-2013), sprinkleshouse (01-19-2013), xmas365 (01-18-2013)