View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,676 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
I just saw this thread today. I'm watching the snow fall furiously here in Wisconsin and thinking that I should be working out instead of typing here at MMC! I walk 45 minutes a day for exercise.
I hope to decrease the sugar in my diet. I'm not overweight, but I know I don't eat very well. I had severe TMJ for about 5 years and got used to eating a lot of yogurt and drinking flavored coffees just to keep up the calories I needed because I couldn't chew.
I got pretty hooked on sugary stuff...so I hope to take that down a notch!
Thanks for sharing everybody...we all have our struggles and it's good to know we aren't alone!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder