View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,719 Times in 9,565 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My husband and I have a tradition to take down our decorations together too, usually on January 1st. Instead of New Years Day being somber in taking it down we make a day of it by taking down the decorations, treating ourselves to lunch then come home for a movie and/or some games. I do leave a few things up for at least another month because I am not ready to take it all down but most of it comes down by New Years.

Hopefully your schedules will be better for you both next year!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-27-2013), Christmasstar (06-19-2013), Yuletide Junkie (02-24-2013)