View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by emski4379 View Post
I am SO tired today. I may just have to let the kids watch some Christmas movies so I can nap.
I hope you feel better & get some rest emski!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Don't forget to let me know how much it is. Would you prefer cashier's check, money order, regular check, or PayPal?
Girl, I already told you....the mailman said it was on the house, said they were going that way anyway.

Quote:
You are right about that, but was this an emergency surgery, or did she know about it in advance? Did she give you a discount for the inconvenience and use of gas?
my thoughts exactly. I used to do hair & we don't play that!!!! That's not a very kosher thing to do to a customer!

Quote:
I like those shows, too, but I like American Restoration even more!
I'm a die hard Duck Dynasty fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey everyone! we are having stuffed chicken with mushrooms and some kind of soup in the middle. This is something we so should have had in a Friday or sat night. I just got a chance to sit down...we are also having scalloped potatoes. She tells me to get off the laptop with my Christmas friends!lol I tell her about everyone here so she kind of knows yall through me...like when Louann died she was just upset as me. She don't want me to tell yall that our dog snowball a 125 pound mastiff bulldog sleeps in our bed with us..like in between us. But that is something yall knew before she even met me.lol oh well I will check back in after dinner...have a good evening everyone!
ok Dawg, we won't tell Brandi you've already told us about Snowball sleeping in the bed w/ y'all! Is he feeling all better today?
Christmasstar (04-25-2013), gabulldawg (04-25-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-25-2013), Seawaters (04-25-2013), shellie12 (04-26-2013), snowflake22 (04-25-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013), xmas365 (04-25-2013)