View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

redkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elfredkaga is a good elf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
I didn't collect this range myself but I do feel sorry for those who did and invested money, only to not be able to complete the collection the way they intended. It's awful how some company's treat customers. I suppose it all comes down to money. It is a pity even if the product was not put on general release that some special order only system couldn't be used to allow those collecting to complete.
I don't believe Hallmark ever gives a projection as to the number of ornaments they'll release in a series. I also don't think there's much reason to feel cheated, unless you started collecting something like a 12 Days of Christmas series only to have them stop after 8 ornaments. With Mickey's Christmas Carol, I think they've run through a good number of the main characters, leaving out Willie the Giant and Pete, who are certainly lesser characters in the overall Disney pantheon.