View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,415 Times in 13,303 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkaga View Post
If you're still speaking of Mickey's Christmas Carol, the 2013 Cratchit and Tim is clearly identified as the final in the series.

My example of 12 Days of Christmas being ended early is not happening. I was just illustrating when I think you'd have a right to be mad about a line being discontinued.
that is sad, I love those ornaments. Better order early or they will be out of them! Thanks for the heads up.