View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:13 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,252 Times in 2,296 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
WVMC-FM - Ohio USA

This may not qualify for Christmas in July and it doesn't really fit into the stunt log.

WVMC with three stations in Ohio has been playing beat the heat Christmas music during June. How long this will continue isn't clear. I suspect that it's over tomorrow when new programming begins.

WVMC is a Christian radio station that up until July 1, 2013 (tomorrow) is affiliated with the Way FM Network which is getting out of the syndicated business to concentrate on radio stations that they own.

Though it didn't work for me, WVMC has an online listen link. Terrestrial stations are: WVMC FM - 90.7 Mansfield - 91.1 Ashland - 102.7 Wooster.

From the webpage:

Total Praise ~ The New WVMC July 1, 2013!

A first-ever Scootergram!

I'm being asked "Scott, what's with the Christmas music?". It's simple. It's been too hot lately. I thought Christmas music would help provide "cool" thoughts and memories. Well, yes, but not really. I've got a present for you to open Monday morning at 6, Total Praise, the NEW WVMC FM! When I think present, I think Christmas. So what better way to celebrate the launch of Total Praise than to play Christmas music! I'm told people are singing at work, tapping steering wheels, and remembering Christmas's past. And that's great. Sing along to the songs, spend some time together as a family, talk about what Christmas really means. And if you have a minute, pray for Engineer Mike, Office Manager Sara and myself as we put the shiny bow on your present for Monday morning...the NEW WVMC FM!

So happy Christmas in June...and thank you for listening to WVMC FM!...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-07-2013), snowflake22 (07-05-2013), Yuletide Junkie (07-05-2013)