View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,608 Times in 1,283 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
I don't know where best to put this, but I notice this oddity and figured I'd share:

McDonalds has started back up it's "Monopoly" Game! Usually that game starts in early to mid October and ends in early to mid November. What the heck is it doing coming out in July?!?

The return of the "Monopoly Game" in the Fall is one of my "signs of Christmas" approaching...it just feels out of place, that's all. Hasn't it been done in the Fall for the last several years? Did it ever come out in the summer previously?

Always thought it came out in August, but i could be wrong.

well here is an edit to what i said.....

This year the McDonald’s Monopoly game will be starting a whopping two months earlier than last year. This year’s game started on July 16th and will run until August 12th. I don’t know why they started the game so early but it likely messed up preparations for so many Monopoly fans. (The last few years, the game started in September)
As we’ve done every year, we go over the rules and regulations to put together this guide to winning the McDonald’s Monopoly game. As is the case every year, it depends mostly on luck but with our guide you can have a better informed gaming experience. As was the case last year, the prize pool is bigger with two Boardwalk pieces, and McDonald’s is more transparent with the odds by publishing the probability you get every piece (even the common ones).
KWasser (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (07-16-2013)